Getting Overrun by students

 

Hi I’m Thomas and I’m Canadian yes Canadian the country that people think it looks like this:



But in reality looks like this



 

And today my family decided to move out into the United States so when they told me I had my doubts but after seeing where we were going to live my heart stopped for a second and decided to calm down and think to myself well this can’t be that bad so I decided to get a good night rest and well I was wrong a future piece of my story is “I sighed and said no I did not eat syrup every freaking morning and no I did not have a moose pet and no I did not have my house in a mountain full of snow and no it was not made of logs and no my father is not a lumberjack”  and I’m an introvert and by the way my house looked somewhat like this


 

Now the first day in school thankfully was at the beginning of the year because we moved on summer and when I entered school I had this weird feeling in which your stomach feels empty even if you just ate a lot of food so when the time came to introduce myself so at that moment my heartbeat stopped I felt pressure in my shoulders I started to feel that if I messed up it would be a disaster and then I said in the most miserable way hi and I kid you not when I said I used to live in Canada all of my classmates looked me in this weird unsettling way of like being very curious and I’m an introvert so I really wasn’t looking forward to answering questions and so the bell sounded and it was lunch time and for me an introvert it felt like this freaking horde avalanched towards me and asked me a million questions and this is where the beginning part was and the most popular questions were did you live in a shack in a snowy mountain or hill, do you love maple syrup and have you ever had a moose  but once that was over I met a kid named Robert he was ok he didn’t ask dumb questions it was more of what did you do back there and normal questions



 

So in my conclusion it wasn’t half that bad I didn’t expect to be overrun as if it were a zombie horde from generic zombie videogame or to meet someone that was ok but at the end of that day it was a day that I will forget eventually but it I won’t for a long I think it was somewhat fun to see what other people from a different country think  of Canadians and I’m very exited to see what happens on the rest of the year  this was Thomas signing off

 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your blog is very well written and Thomas's story is very interesting, you compared and mentioned the cultural aspects of both Canada and United States and I think you did it well, however your blog was kind of hard to read in some parts, so I recommend using puntuation and commas so your readers have an easier time reading your blog. Other than that the blog is very interesting and I think that just with adding the punctuation and commas your blog will be practically perfect and very it will be very fluid to read for your readers.

      Cinthya Chung IV PAI C

      Delete
  2. I think the blog is very interesting, because it tells an original story, it also had experiences, sensations and some places, I think it could be improved using punctuation marks, in this way we could read better and in a easy way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miguel for me your blog was very interesting knowing that you never have to rent, you have to blame your suños and you will be in another place you have to be with a good amino have a good perspective on all things of a school year and do not give up and follow aldentente and have a dream and a career in later life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miguel

    I think that your blog is very interesting and creative. You comment the perspective of how a lot of people see Canada. The write was very fluid and I don’t have problems to read it. The history was very interesting and fun. I like the history because you say in the history of Thomas differences between the United States and Canada and the story was very original.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miguel,

    For me your blog was very well and it have a very interesting story, your blog have a correct structure and correct grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed a lot at this blog because the girl was very introverted and you can see that she is intelligent and how she treated others as if they were not, I really liked this blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment